OMD EMEA is one of seven agencies shortlisted in the Diverse-Inclusive Workplace category in Campaign’s Female Frontier 2022 Awards.
Judged by a panel of our industry’s leading female talent, Campaign’s Female Frontier Awards champion women and companies who are consistently pushing the boundaries and challenging the status-quo within the UK marketing, advertising, media and technology industries.
OMD EMEA has been shortlisted in recognition of 2021 activities and initiatives which championed inclusivity within the agency including;
- Launching an annual DE&I magazine to share overarching strategy, plans, and progress, supplemented by a quarterly newsletter sharing updates.
- Sharing “OMD voices”; a platform for OMDers to share their life stories covering all areas of DE&I via the website and social media.
- Establishing an internal resources portal “the RED Gateway” as a one-stop source for resources, information, advice, and ERG community’s progress.
- Building a positive working environment through wellbeing, including mental health support alongside the agency’s EAP, doubling the number of Mental Health first aiders, and improving family-friendly practices for paternity, maternity, and shared parental leave.
- Diversifying the talent pool by partnering with Evenbreak, Vercida, and MyGwork and piloting Applied, a platform designed to help remove bias, by focusing on competency-based questions in interviews and anonymising CVs.
- A comprehensive training programme which blends internal and external providers such as Inclusive Employers to deliver aspirational programmes, talks and workshops on DE&I to challenge, educate and inspire.
Winners will be announced on 22nd February at a ceremony at The Brewery London.
You can view the other shortlists and more information at femalefrontiers.co.uk.