In light of Mental Health Awareness Month, FWD follows TikTok’s recent announcements to support the event including new spotlights and live events.
TikTok announces a range of live stream events and in-app activations to help users find relevant assistance and support for their mental health, and further de-stigmatise mental health conversations on social media.
To help users find relevant content, the app will share a range of content under the hashtags #MentalHealthAwareness, #SelfCare, and #LetsTalkMentalHealth.
- Snapchat continues to lead the way in made-for-mobile shows, with new Snap Originals. Featuring big A-listers and digital creators from around the world.
- Instagram’s NFTs journey began this week, as they work with a handful of US-based artists and collectors who will be able to share their NFTs on the platform.
- The ‘RoboBurger‘ is a robotic burger machine that can dispense a ready-to-eat burger in six minutes by the machine’s robo-chef. The vending machine-sized robo-kitchen is also equipped with self-cleaning technology.
- Google’s annual developer conference, Google I/O, takes place this week. New hardware and software announcements are anticipated.
- Users can advertise alongside the top 4% of content on TikTok. Following a viral video, your brand could advertise alongside it in the feed.
- Elon Musk presents Tesla’s new humanoid robot ‘Optimus’ and announces its production is about to start.
- Adobe rolls out new Creative Cloud Express features for planning and publishing social media posts.