Kim Kardashian was criticised this week for promoting an untested cryptocurrency on Instagram. Despite influencers constantly coming under scrutiny, when done right, influencer marketing has many benefits. From diversifying content to boosting search rankings, influencers can have a big impact on campaigns.
- It’s time to shop on Twitter 👛 Twitter is testing a new way to link out to e-commerce product pages. With the new Twitter card format, tweets will contain a “Shop” button and include product details.
- Happy 10 years of Messenger 🎁 To celebrate 10 years of Messenger, Facebook pulled together a birthday bundle of 10 new product features. This ranges from fun polls to Facebook Pay.
- A new home with Divvy 🏡 Divvy Homes is a real estate company striving to make home ownership more accessible. Divvy allows individuals to rent their dream home, whilst saving for a down payment.
- A global sensation! Snapchat’s overseas downloads have grown by 45% over the last year, in comparison to the 2 years prior.
- Mobile games are winning! Consumers spent $10.32bn on mobile games in the first half of 2021, according to new global data.
- 81% of TikTok users say that they plan to spend the same amount of time or more on the app. Users can’t get enough of the content.
- The Head of Instagram, Adam Mosseri, shared the 3 main signals used to power the Instagram Search algorithm.