This week’s FWD covers Spotify’s recent collaboration with Integral Ad Science (IAS), which make software to evaluate ad fraud, viewability, and brand risk – to improve podcast brand safety. Spotify and IAS plan to create what they describe as the industry’s first third-party brand safety and suitability reporting tool.
The new brand-safety tool for podcast advertisers seeks to reassure marketers that their ad messaging doesn’t stream around objectionable content.
- Meta will be rolling out new monetisation tools on Instagram and Facebook, so creators have more ways to make money on the platforms i.e. Creator Marketplace.
- The NHS will offer video consultations by 2024 – and further digital updates to improve the digital revolution within health services to save time and money.
- Verishop is a new multi-category eCommerce concept from Cate Khan and Imran Khan. Verishop offers an online selection of upscale beauty brands rivalling the world’s best department stores.
- Instagram is testing new video selfies with facial analysis software, to ensure users comply with the platform’s age restriction.
- Wikipedia announces Wikimedia Enterprise, will start charging Google for repurposed content used in Google Search, like knowledge panels.
- HelloFresh cooking series challenges Twitch streams to ‘Unleash the Feast’ in a live cooking competition to win prize.
- Stellantis has built and tested a charge-as-you-drive system in Italy. The loop of road has wireless EV charging coils, allowing electric cars to unlock unlimited range.