After noticing the trend, OMD Create EMEA realised that there was one question that was yet to be answered and set out to ideate, prototype and test this format to bring it to life for PepsiCo’s Walkers Crisps.
Try out the filter on the Walkers Instagram page to find out what salty potato snack you are! #MustBeWalkers
- Fountain of Goose ? OMD Australia created a gamified world lens for Bacardi’s Grey Goose, which has been used by over 1.5 million Australians since launch.
- Pinspiration ?️ Pinterest has been quietly building its shopping capabilities. Find out all you need to know about shopping on the social platform.
- Flying high ?️ Google’s Wing is miles above the competition in making drone deliveries both universally accessible and useful.
- IRL ? Is Octi, the new social network that is encouraging users to interact IRL (in real life), a sign of the future of social media?
- With more than 1 million merchants using its technology, is Shopify looking to steal Amazon’s crown as the biggest power in eCommerce?
- Disney+ became the top downloaded app in the US when it launched at the end of 2019. Check out all the app stats that have been revealed in this Store Intelligence Data Digest.
- As spend on mobile games across all app stores is projected to top $100 billion in 2020, click to read how to win on mobile in 2020.
- Now TikTok has surpassed 1.5 billion downloads, click to find out how marketers and brands should be utilising the app.