Despite some fears of robots taking over the world and replacing humans, AI has made its way into day-to-day life in a much more subtle way. So much so, you won’t even have to take notes down in your virtual meetings anymore…
From using AI technology to create a QR code or helping a new dance sync perfectly to your favorite tune – AI plays a part in services that you use every single day. Read on to find out more about the latest highlights of the tech world.
- The QR craze is back 📱 Instagram is the latest to jump on the QR code bandwagon. Users can generate a code that is scannable from any camera app. Great profile promo for businesses!
- Get your dancing shoes on now! 💃 Using the latest in AI technology, Facebook can help you choreograph an awesome dance. The best part is that it can be used with any music! Sign us up..
- The Lumos helmet is so LIT! 🚲 Lumos is a smart commuter bike helmet that uses Bluetooth to connect. Fitness and bike ride metrics can be tracked via an app. Click here to learn more about this cycling revelation.
- As reported by The Independent, 47% of Brits wish they could delete aspects of their digital past from different social media platforms.
- Facebook for Business has found that in the US alone, 71% of people now say safety is key when deciding where to shop.
- K-pop stars BTS have smashed YouTube records with new single Dynamite. The video has been viewed over 100 million times.