Want to keep up with all the latest digital updates? Snapchat has released ‘Snapchat Trends‘, a platform that brands can use to find out exactly what is and isn’t working among their target audiences. The platform also showcases a range of different case studies to use for inspiration. Super helpful!
- Stickers replace swipe-up links 📱 Instagram is ditching the ‘swipe-up’ link in Stories. The new ‘Stickers’ feature will allow creators to change styles, size, and placement for max engagement.
- TikTok to build an AR platform 📹 TikTok Effect Studio, the new creative toolset in beta testing, will allow its own developer community to build AR effects for TikTok’s short-form video app.
Meet BellaBot the robot 🤖 Pudu is a robotics startup that has created the BellaBot robot. BellaBot delivers food from the kitchen to the table, helping restaurants in over 60 countries to run more efficiently.
- Lights, camera, action! Video will account for 82% of all internet traffic by 2022 according to the Cisco Annual Internet Report.
- It’s time to get creative! Last week TikTok released 6 different ways for businesses to tell good stories through content.
- LinkedIn is key in any digital marketing strategy. The platform has grown to have over 774 million users.
- Reddit sees a 2.7x increase in daily shopping and gifting conversations in October as users start to plan for the holiday season.