Following in the steps of Google Glass and Snapchat Spectacles, Facebook has announced a new eyewear venture called Project Aria. The tech giant will be enlisting the help of Ray-Ban to ensure the new wearables are on your must-have list.
After much anticipation, Apple has launched the new iOS14 update. Users and brands have been busy navigating the new privacy changes and personalisation options. The themed home screens have especially been a hit – from Harry Potter to Animal Crossing, the options are endless.
- Time to put on your new shades 👓 Facebook has announced the 2021 release of the Project Aria smart glasses. Watch the video here to discover the features that will be on offer.
- Get creative with iOS14 features 🖌️ Who doesn’t enjoy a little bit of customisation? The new iOS14 update allows users to make their phones and tablets feel like a truly personal device.
This isn’t just any old shed… 👌 More time at home means a stronger desire to update the living space. Studio Shed offers five shed models e.g a home office, storage unit or bedroom vibe.
- Pinterest users continue to reflect on personal growth and mental wellness, with a 64% spike in ‘positivity’ in 2020, compared to 2019.
- Twitch, the Amazon-owned livestreaming service, reported a 62.7% increase in hours watched from Q1 2020 to reach 5 billion hours watched in Q2.
- On Monday, Microsoft announced a $7.5 billion deal to acquire ZeniMax Media, which includes popular game franchises Fallout, Doom and Prey.