M&M Global Awards has today announced the shortlist for its 2020 Awards, which sees OMD EMEA shortlisted 7 times, for work from EMEA’s HQ, Nigeria, Spain & Germany.
Work for clients Levi’s, McDonald’s, PepsiCo, BOC and Tolaram was shortlisted across multiple categories (see below).
Alongside MediaCom, OMD took the highest number of shortlists across EMEA, and additionally a further two from New Zealand.
Winners will be announced at a virtual ceremony later in the year.
The full shortlist is:
- The Effectiveness Award – mediaReach OMD Nigeria: Power Oil
- Best Campaign led by Content – OMD EMEA: Levi’s
- Best Campaign led by Data – OMD Germany: Bike & Outdoor Company
- Best Campaign led by Data – OMD Spain: McDelivery
- Best Campaign led by Traditional Media -OMD Spain: PepsiMax
- Best Local Execution of a Global Brand – OMD Spain: Levi’s
- Fashion, Beauty & Retail – OMD Spain: Levi’s
- Best Campaign led by Cause – Fuse Int (OMD New Zealand): Kiwibank
- Financial and Utility Services – Fuse Int (OMD New Zealand): Kiwibank
Click here for the full winners’ list.