Originally published on AdNews.
Creative Agency: AJF Partnership
Media Agency: OMD
Visit Victoria is celebrating the countdown to Victoria becoming the next host destination for the Commonwealth Games with a new campaign, ‘A Games like no other in a place like no other’ via creative agency, AJF Partnership.
The campaign aims to showcase the natural beauty of Victoria, build excitement for Victoria 2026 and encourage people to visit now.
Visit Victoria chief marketing officer, Shae Keenan said: “The Commonwealth Games is not only a world-class event, but Victoria 2026 will also be a world-first event with the Games to be held across four regional hubs – Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong and Gippsland.
“But there’s no need for people to wait until then. Through ‘A Games like no other in a place like no other’, we want to capture people’s imaginations and show them there are plenty of reasons to visit through discovering the beauty of the local regions, landscapes, people and culture.”
AJF Partnership founder and executive creative director, Adam Francis said: “We wanted to create a piece of work that breaks the mould for large sporting event advertising. The Games in Victoria will be different from any we’ve seen before. Doing things differently is in Victoria’s DNA so it made sense to bring the Games to life in a different and unexpected way.”
The campaign launched during the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games across TV supported by press, social, content and outdoor.
Client: Visit Victoria
• Chief Marketing Officer: Shae Keenan
• Head of Global Markets and Consumer Marketing: Ben Knighton
• Group Manager, Content & Creative: Richard Price
• Manager Marketing & Creative Services: Sarah Lock
Creative: AJF Partnership
• Executive Creative Director and Founder: Adam Francis
• Executive Creative Director: Josh Stephens
• Senior Art Director: Jess van de Vlierd
• Senior Copywriter: Carly Dallwitz
• Senior Producer: Liesel Haug
• Client Partner: Bryce Coombe
• Senior Account Director: Ferne Archer
• Strategy Director: Jill Cummins
• Senior Integrated Production Manager: Sonia Conti
Film Production: Goodoil
• Director: Curtis Hill
• Executive Producer: Simon Thomas
• Producer: Jackie Adler
• Director of Photography: Thom Neal
• Editor: Dan Lee
• Post Production: Arc Edit
• Production Design: Victoria McK enzie
• Sound: Bang Studios – Sam Hopgood
Watch the full video here.