The Media Week Awards has announced the winners for this year which sees OMD UK Group pick up 12 awards across multiple categories.
This includes specialist categories such as Rising Star and Best Agency Partner. Work for clients such as McDonald’s and Sony Pictures was recognised across multiple categories.
The list of awards:
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – Specsavers – Best Use of Data for Audience Buying
- OMD UK – McDonald’s – Media Idea: Over £1m
- OMD UK – Barclaycard – Research Insight
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – Sony Pictures – Media Idea: Under £250k
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – The UK Government – Media Collaboration: COVID-19
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – Estée Lauder Companies – Econometrics
- OMD UK – Channel 4 – Media Creativity
- OMD UK – Channel 4 – Research Insight
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – Sony Pictures – Media Idea: Launch
WIN / HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – Best Agency Partner
- OMD UK – Aidan Goh – Rising Star
- OMD UK – Claire Linford – Rising Star (Highly Commended)
The Digital Awards ceremony took place on Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15, October 2020. Read the full winners list here.