This week has seen the release of The Drum’s shortlists for the Social Buzz Awards and Digital Industries Awards which sees OMD take 8 nominations.
For OMD’s EMEA Hub, based in London, this includes a nomination for Joaquim Salguerio, Senior Executive, who has been shortlisted in the Social Media Rising Star category in the Social Buzz Awards.
Additionally, work with client, Sony Pictures Entertainment, has been nominated in the Digital Industries Awards, in the Entertainment Industry category.
OMD UK Group continues its successful run of awards and nominations, with OMD UK and Manning Gottlieb OMD being recognised across multiple categories.
The full list of nominations are:
Social Buzz Awards:
- OMD EMEA – Joaquim Salguerio – Social Media Rising Star category
- OMD UK – McDonald’s – Most Effective use of Promotions/Competitions category
- OMD UK – Barclay’s – Best Financial Sector Social Media Strategy category
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – COVID-19 Campaign – Best Use of Snapchat category
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – MAC – Best Retail and e-commerce / Social Media Strategy / Campaign category
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – McVitie’s – Best FCMG / Consumer Goods Social Media Strategy / Campaign category
Digital Industries Awards:
- OMD EMEA – Sony Pictures Entertainment – Entertainment Industry category
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – John Lewis & Partners – Best Use of Pinterest category
The Social Buzz Awards winners will be revealed virtually on Thursday November 12th 2020. The Digital Industries Awards winners will be announced virtually on Friday November 13th 2020. Click here to register for The Digital Summit for more information on both the awards.