Today is Thursday 25th November, which means it is officially Thanksgiving. Click here to discover how brands have approached talking about the holiday season on social media. We wish all our readers who celebrate a happy and joyous Thanksgiving.
- The new Spotify ‘Netflix Hub’ 🎵 This week Spotify launched the ‘Netflix Hub’, a centralised place for the official soundtracks, playlists and podcasts for your top Netflix shows and movies.
- Stickers on WhatsApp web 💻The built-in custom Sticker Maker lets you turn ordinary images from your computer into stickers that can be sent via the messaging service. Time to get creative.
Donating can’t get any easier 💵 Goodsend is a micro-donations app that allows users to set up recurring donations to people in need. Since the app launched in 2020, it has helped over 125+ vulnerable community members.
- Recent Snap Inc. e-commerce data shows that 79% are interested in using AR to try on or visualise products in a space.
- There are now more than 4½ billion social media users around the world. That is 400 million higher than it was this time last year.
- TikTok announced a series of live-stream fundraisers, which will see the platform give $7 million to various organisations.
- On Twitter, conversations about designer fashion and holiday shopping has increased by 119% compared to 2020.