The Cannes Lions Festival wrapped last week for yet another year, and even with it being a virtual event, OMD received outstanding achievements for creative, award-winning work across the board. OMD took home a grand total of 38 wins across the global network including an impressive total of 1 Grand Prix, 5 Gold, 10 Silver and 22 Bronze awards, resulting in being crowned the most medalled agency of the festival. Click here to find out more information about the award-winning campaigns with some of our spectacular clients.
- 4K Plus is now on YouTube TV ? With a compatible 4K enabled TV and/or streaming device, you can now enjoy watching YouTube TV content in one of the best.
- Find Food Support on Google ? Google has created a locator tool that can really make a difference by helping others find the nearest food bank or school lunch programme pickup site.
How many hands? ✋ Two Hands digitally connects fishermen and farmers directly with high-end restaurants and consumers. They’re reinventing the supply chain by removing the middlemen and enhancing traceability, food safety and authentic provenance.
- Calling all bookworms! #BookTok, the corner of TikTok that is devoted to reading, has clocked up 9.6 billion views and counting.
- Forrester found that 70% of organisations rely solely on surveys for customer feedback, with a large percentage being email surveys.
- Audiences trust content on LinkedIn more than other social platforms. 94% of LinkedIn users have trust in the platform, followed by 53% on YouTube.
- Need a ride? Chinese car-hailing giant Didi Global ended its first day on the New York Stock Exchange with a valuation of $68.49bn.