This week’s FWD covers the latest on AI. Snapchat launches MyAI, a new social media chatbot available to Snapchat+ subscribers. The experimental feature is available in the United States and is based on OpenAI’s ChatGPT.
Snapchat users can ask the MyAI chatbot for answers to trivia questions, travel ideas, recipes, gifts for specific people, poetry, and more. MyAI offers an experience that feels like users are engaging with another Snapchatter, complete with a profile and avatar. Search Engine Journal explores how marketers and content creators can utilize MyAI.
- Amazon announces that the exclusive Black Friday NFL game, debuting later this year, will be free to watch on Prime Video – no subscription needed.
- Google’s FLEDGE (search engine auction platform) update provides more direction for PPC and SEOs, including fenced frames, K-anonymity, and more.
- GreenPlaces is a digital automation platform that regulates businesses’ sustainability compliance regulations. Providing reports and tailored carbon reduction playbooks.
- TikTok launches ‘series’ which enables content creators to charge for exclusive content on the platform.
- In a new update, Twitter has announced plans to extend long-form tweets to 10k characters.
Video of the Week:
- To commemorate this year’s International Women’s Day theme #EmbraceEquity, OMD asked women across the network to share what embracing equity means to them and advice they would give other women joining our industry today. Embracing equity is important not just today but every day at OMD. Supporting women in the workplace is an always-on priority for DE&I leadership and Omniwomen, Omnicom’s employee resource group for those who identify as women. Check out the video below, and show your support on our socials here.