OMD FWD w/c April 4th
Deliveroo unveiled telepathic food ordering, Honda introduced emoji registration plates, Carlsberg moved into gourmet burgers with The Carlsburger and Virgin Trains offered a 25% discount to customers who were willing to shovel coal. With brands vying for headlines this April’s Fools day, a time when brands are rewarded for being deceptive, impractical and hopefully funny, the million dollar question is, were you fooled? As ever, share anything interesting you spot with #OMDFWD
- Hot off the press, Twitter has won the rights to stream live NFL Thursday night games
- It was a poor year for April Fools, but here are the best and worst including this news grabbing one from Google
- Speaking of Google, you can now search for animal sounds and have the results delivered in audio
- Does the rise of messaging apps calling for ‘bot’ strategy?
- As spring finally arrives, here are the next big 6 health and wellbeing trends to keep us in fine fettle
- Peer endorsement drives 10 x more purchase intent than a celebrity route
- Reminiscent of Converse’s Spelling Bee, KFC encourages teen learning with the lure of free WiFi
- Connected bikes 2.0 coming to a bike lane near you soon
- Viewers in Asia can now vote for their favourite reality contestants via Google search results
- Facebook buys Lobster, meaning US users could monetise their social snaps
- Everything you need to know about the snapchat latest update
- As Apple reaches 40, a look at the forgotten founder who gave it all away
- Is drone racing set to be the next big thing?