The Festival of Media 2021 winners were crowned in yesterday’s ceremony with OMD taking home eight awards, three of which were awarded to EMEA markets.
OMD EMEA won Silver in the ‘Best Use of e-Sports and Gaming’ category for the ‘Doritos AR Quest’ campaign with PepsiCo.
OMD Germany won Gold in the ‘Best MadTech Solution’ category for the ‘A(I)ttack of the Killer Tomatoes!’ campaign with REWE and a Bronze for ‘Best Use of Traditional Media: TV’ with McDonald’s.
The full list of OMD recognitions:
- OMD EMEA – Best use of e-sports and gaming – Silver – Doritos: Doritos AR Quest
- OMD Germany – Best Madtech solution – Gold – REWE: A(I)ttack of the Killer Tomatoes!
- OMD Germany – Best Use of Traditional Media: TV – Bronze – McDonald’s: YES, We’re Open
- OMD Australia – Best Use of Data and Insight – Bronze – McDonald’s: Macca’s Monopoly
- OMD Australia – Best Use of Real-Time Marketing – Bronze – AAMI: AAMI Rest Towns
- OMD New Zealand – Best Use of Digital Media: Social Media – Gold – Unite Against COVID-19
- OMD New Zealand – Best Engagement Strategy – Gold – Waka Kohati: The Unsaid
- OMD New Zealand – The Effectiveness Award – Gold – Unite Against COVID-19
Click here to view the full list of winners for the Festival of Media Global 2021.