Today the WARC Media Awards 2020 winners have been announced which sees OMD win a total of six awards, with four of them being awarded to markets in the EMEA region.
Manning Gottlieb OMD won the Grand Prix in the ‘Best Use of Data’ category and the Data-Driven Insight Award. This was for work for client Specsavers on the COVID-19 booking engine campaign.
OMD Spain won Silver in the ‘Effective Use of Tech’ category and the Early Adopter award for work with McDonald’s. The winning campaign is called ‘You name it, McDelivery serves’.
“The lessons provided by the winning case studies from around the globe will be particularly pertinent as brands seek ways to engage using data, emerging platforms, partnerships and innovative channel combinations to drive commercial growth,” said Mark Evans, Managing Director of Marketing and Digital, Direct Line Group and Jury Chair, Best Use of Data.
The four juries of client-side and agency-side industry experts examined the insights, strategy and analytics that power effective media investment. Each jury also selected three special awards honouring particular areas of excellence.
The full list of OMD recognitions:
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – Grand Prix – ‘Best Use of Data’ category
- Manning Gottlieb OMD – Data-Driven Insight Award
- OMD Spain – Silver – ‘Effective Use of Tech’ category
- OMD Spain – Early Adopter Award
- OMD Canada – Silver – ‘Effective Channel Integration’ category
- OMD Philippines – Bronze – ‘Effective Use of Tech’ category
Click here to view the full list of winners for the WARC Media Awards 2020.