In a week dominated by online sales, Adobe’s analytics reveal that retailers saw sales from Thanksgiving through to Cyber Monday hit a record of $5.4 billion, which is up by 22.3% year on year.
As these festive sales continue to exceed expectations, we can learn a lot from the winners and losers of Black Friday 2019 for our clients. 🚨Spoiler alert: focus on social media shoppability and pick-up services!
- Brush up on your SEO skills!🌐Econsultancy shares their best practice tips that every marketer should know about Search Engine Optimization.
- How to become an Influencer!📱You do not even need to be a real person to be an Influencer anymore, as the popularity of Virtual Influencers rises.
- Ready, Set, Buy! 🛍️The first release of the highly-anticipated limited edition Levi’s x BAPE capsule has been unveiled!
- #HealthySnacks🌽PepsiCo acquires well-known snack maker Better For You, who produce PopCorner and Flourish Veggie Crisps.
- 59% of shoppers are positively impacting when they see pictures from a brands Instagram feed on its website. Find out more ways social media influences consumer buying habits
- New year, new calendar? Grab your Twitter 2020 Marketing calendar today!
- To mark Infiniti’s 30th Anniversary they reveal the prices for the latest 30 models.
- The IDC reports that spend on AR and VR will jump 79% to $18.8B worldwide in 2020, as the retail industry leads in developing new applications for the technologies.