Fintech is changing the way we pay – Chinese payment giants Alipay and WeChat Pay have now partnered with foreign credit and debit cards, such as Visa and Mastercard. As they ease their restrictions, tourists can finally use the country’s hugely popular mobile payment systems.
Twitter announces (via a Twitter thread) that it will cease to accept political advertising as they believe political message reach should be earned, not bought.
- Trick or Treat! To celebrate the release of its new limited-edition Halloween rum, Bacardi played the ultimate trick (and treat) on celebs through magic tricks.
- Divorce, there’s an app for that! After changing the way people shop, play games and search for jobs, apps like ‘Hello Divorce’ are now changing the way people break-up!
- Calling all beauty lovers?Beauty brands are using one-to-one marketing via Wechat and behind-the-scenes content to drive customer loyalty.
- Welcome to the jungle! Sony’s latest VR collaboration with ‘The Void’ will let you enter ‘Jumanji’ ahead of the upcoming “Jumanji 2” film release.
- Japanese chef Keita Yuge wins the 8th annual Barilla Pasta World Championships maintaining Japan’s reputation as the destination for world-class Italian cuisine! #ArtofPasta
- Skincare products are set for rapid growth over the next 6 years, as Beiersdorf reports a 2.4% increase in revenue.
- Warm 001 magazine share their 6 top tips on how to build authentic relationships with Gen Z, including data-driven personalization and social media.
- As we approach 10 years of Instagram, Whalar releases its Trends predictions looking at how brands can shape creative decisions in 2020 and beyond.