- Express yourself with emojis 😊 Twitter is continuing to work on its new icons for the release of emoji-style reaction buttons. The four options will include ‘cheer’, ‘hmm’, ‘sad’ and ‘haha’.
- Now you can hide your Likes ❤️ FB and Insta have released an opt-in experience that hides likes. This allows users to disable seeing likes on posts, with an option to hide their own.
New specs from Snap Inc. 👓 As we shared in the last FWD, Snap Inc. has revealed the fourth version of Snap Spectacles. The glasses connect to Snapchat’s AR lenses and Lens Studio – designed to increase appeal for creators. The glasses are not for sale yet, but creators can sign-up to request a pair.
- The future of search is visual. For Gen Z users on Pinterest, the number of searches have increased by 31% by YoY.
- The latest Community Standards Enforcement Report by Facebook reveals that content actioned on Bullying and Harrassment rose by 39% to 8.9m from Q4 2020 to Q1 2021.
- Did you know that 23% of Reddit users are dads? The platform shared insights into the evolving Father’s Day discussion in the app.
- 74% of SMBs that are using personalised ads reported that these advertisements were important to the success of their businesses.