Working from home has become the new normal for most of us, if not all. We’ve bid adieu to the over-crowded meeting rooms and have now become regulars at our kitchen tables and living room sofas. Zoom, Skype and Teams are the new social distancing hotspots, so it’s really important we know how to use them like pros. Here are some handy tips for your next meeting.
- In-In is now the new Out-Out 💃 Snapchat’s location-sharing app, Zenly, has gamified staying at home. Winning is easy – just be the person who stays at home the most.
- Snapchat and WHO made a quiz ❓ The World Health Organization has created a coronavirus myth-busting game to help set the record straight. The game will feature new interactive filters.
- TikTok is now streaming live 🎤The video creation app has entered the live stream world by creating a platform for musicians, comedians and actors to entertain straight from their home.
- Instagram create selfie stickers 📷 A brand new animated sticker selfie tool is being tested at Instagram HQ! Overlay graphics and effects will elevate your Story game to the next level.
- 60% of Snapchat users aged 13-24 have expressed concern and are worried about the impact that the coronavirus will have on their lives.
- The median download speed in San Jose has decreased by 38% due to more people staying at home and using their internet connection.
- Google has donated $800 million to small businesses, health organisations and governments to help with COVID-19.
- The usage of the curated events page on Twitter has increased by 45% due to the current focus on COVID-19 updates.