With Halloween this Sunday, spooky season is in full swing. It appears that Instagram has provided a treat for content creators, as the platform has released image and video posting functionality from desktop. This long-awaited feature will help streamline the uploading process for many.
- Clubhouse introduces pins ? Clubhouse is adding more context to in-app discussions with a new Pinned Links feature, which will enable users to attach any URL to the top of the room display.
- Ed Sheeran x YouTube Shorts ? YouTube Shorts users will get access to his new tracks ahead of official release, as well as being able to create #SheeranShorts takes for every track.
Not your average meal delivery ? Coco is a meal delivery service that partners with 50+ local businesses. Coco uses electric, contactless-delivery robots (aka Cocobots) to get consumers their meals in 30 minutes or less. Cocobots are remotely piloted by real humans to help ensure road safety.
- Despite recent controversy, Facebook continues to grow with 2.91b users, +6% YOY, with most significant user growth in APAC.
- Snapchat DAUs (Daily Active Users) were 306 million in Q3 2021, an increase of 57 million, or 23%, year-over-year.
- Not just for Gen-Z! Research by Kantar revealed that 67% of people who use TikTok are over the age of 25.
- Reddit has released the ‘Reddit Radar’ report, showing a 39% YOY increase in users searching for ‘self improvement’ on the platform.