AI is arriving in offices everywhere and is set to boost productivity in the workplace. According to research, 82% of companies that are currently in the process of implementing AI solutions say the benefits are exceeding their expectations.
OMD’s proprietary global research study, Retail Revolution, which studies AI adoption and usage has been in the press this week. OMD Worldwide’s Israel Mirsky spoke to Business Insider about how advertisers can capitalize on smart speaker adoption with audio ads, and OMD EMEA’s Marcos Angelides shared with Campaign his view on why voice assistants should start thinking about etiquette to help our children learn appropriate communication.
Find out more about Retail Revolution by heading to www.omd.com/retail-revolution
- Let’s get Christmassy!🎄Pepsi launches Christmas ad with Cardi B, as brands focus on digital strategies for this year’s holiday ads.
- #AR on the rise📱Snapchat reveals all on how brands can get the most out of AR – by keeping it simple, fun and magical.
- Who’s a Good Shopper? You are!🐶Klarna and 72andSunny unleash a Pup- up to make shopping with furry friends easier for consumers this Christmas.
- To pay or not to pay?💳An inside look at how TikTok is attempting to take on Instagram and YouTube in winning over Influencers.
- Amazon looks to the future as they plan to use robots to meet their 30-minute delivery goal. It’s going to need a lot of robots…
- Paypal acquires rewards platform Honey for $4Billion to enhance their data insights and add personalization to the shopping journey.
- To make the voice experience even better, Sonos buys AI platform Snips for $37 million.
- The AI retail future is here. OMD EMEA’s Jean-Paul Edwards and Chelsea Horncastle share 3 tips with Think with Google for creating valuable AI experiences.