Did you catch the latest from the Snapchat Partner Summit last week? Along with the big reveal that the app is being used by a whopping 500 million users each month, Snap Inc. shared details of the next generation of AR Spectacles: a full AR overlay, not just a camera-connected device. Click here to get up to speed.
- Instagram shares more insights ? Instagram announced on Twitter that they are introducing Insights for Reels, Live and Reach to help creators better understand how content is performing.
- Live Shopping Fridays with FB ? Wish you could see the latest retail trends in real-time, ask questions and buy from home? Live Shopping merges live video with the convenience of online shopping.
Crave It: A Social Food App – Crave It is the ultimate app for food lovers. It allows users to find, share and be inspired about where and what to eat – whether dining out or cooking at home.
- 75% of people surveyed agree that if we don’t change the way we live in the next 10 years, the state of the planet will put the survival of future generations at risk.
- The popularity of TikTok is continuing to grow. The latest figures show that 700 million people are currently using the viral app worldwide.
- Young consumers are driving the shift to online shopping. 67% have spent more money online than before the pandemic.
- Did you know that men are less likely to use emojis than women? Research shows that only 29.9% of male users send emojis in more than 5% of messages.