The 56th Super Bowl is fast approaching, taking place on Sunday 13th February 2022. PepsiCo has released the halftime show trailer, which features an array of stars such as Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige and Kendrick Lamar. Click here to give it a watch.
- Snapchat shakes up Lenses 👓 Snapchat is taking AR to the next level with the ‘Catalog-Powered Shopping Lenses’. The lenses will enable brands to showcase products virtually.
- Schedule Insta Live Streams 📷 To boost live broadcasts, the new display option will enable users to list upcoming live streams on profiles. Users can also sign-up for reminders of start times.
Be nutritious with Newt 🍽️ Newt offers professional and personalised nutrition advice. The app has three different plan options that all include human and AI-powered nutritional guidance. Users can have access to nutritional feedback and information 24/7.
- According to research by SocialPubli, the average TikTok user spends 89 minutes on the app every day.
- Tesla is staying in the fast lane. Despite supply chain problems, Tesla sales are predicted to grow by more than 50% in 2022.
- Microsoft reported a profit of $18.8bn for the last three months of 2021, ahead of analysts expectations.
- YouTube has included 135 creators in the #YouTubeBlack Voices Fund. The fund provides one year of creator support.