The global pandemic has shown the world just how innovative brands can be. To celebrate innovation and keep our finger on the pulse, we’re launching a brand new section in FWD that will highlight the latest in start-ups and products. This week, we have featured a new hand sanitiser product from WI Labs.
As Pride Month 2020 almost draws to a close, take a look at how big tech has celebrated online. The virtual celebrations even made it onto the hit game Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Twitter takes on audio content ?️ The social networking service is trialing a new type of tweet. Users will be able to record what they want to say and post it out to their followers. Sounds amazing!
- Keen to hear the latest news? ?️ Keen, the new content discovery service from Google, has a cute story behind it. It was born as a couple were chatting about which activities are important to them.
- Apple’s WWDC 2020 went virtual ? The famous conference took place online for the first time ever! But the lack of contact didn’t stop the exciting news. Click here to check out the latest on iOS.
- Netflix knows exactly what’s up ? You know when you’re just not feeling your Netflix choice? Well fear no more. The new ‘remove from row’ feature will give you more control of the homepage.
Go.C Sanitiser is the latest accessory? WI Labs specialise in wellness innovation products, and their latest project involves a reusable hand sanitiser dispenser. It’s easy-to-use and eco-friendly! What more could you want?
- Facebook announced that it will give $100 million to the Black community through cash grants, ad credits and to content creators.
- App marketers spend 42% of their app install budgets on video advertising, making it the most popular way to drive downloads.
- A survey by We Are Social and GlobalWebIndex has found that 23% of social media users still feel the need to post content that portrays a more ‘polished’ version of their life.
- Gen Z and millennials are loving eCommerce! Since the pandemic began, 33% of these consumers have increased their online spending.