Scroll down to discover the latest Facebook and TikTok updates, as well as a start-up sending robots to deliver beer all over New York.
- FB climate change content 🌿 The Climate Science Information Center is expanding its reach with alerts. The aim is to educate users about the impact of climate change and need for action.
- TikTok x UFC partnership news 🏅 The brand new partnership will see a range of exclusive live-stream content such as behind-the-scenes footage and engagement with UFC athletes.
Beer made more accessible 🍻 TapRm is a new-age distributor and e-comm platform that “enables beer brands to reach consumers whenever and wherever.” The start-up connects beer brands to bars, supermarkets and restaurants in New York and uses autonomous robots for beer delivery.
- Snapchat users are worth a lot of money. A recent study shows that Snapchatters hold a whopping $4.4 trillion in global spending power.
- Twitter is a place where users openly talk about mental health. The Twitter Trends Report shows a 250% increase in conversations around grief.
- Think with Google found that 83% of US adults have changed how they get their food and what they eat over the course of the pandemic.