Friends star Jennifer Aniston took Instagram by storm by setting a new record for the fastest time to reach one million followers – just 5 hours and 16 minutes. Meanwhile, to mark the 60th anniversary of Barbie, Airbnb and Mattel partnered up to create the Malibu Dreamhouse! The iconic pad can be rented via Airbnb, with a percentage of proceeds to be donated to ‘The Barbie Dream Gap’ Project, which aims to help young women follow their dreams.
- Time to make your home spookier this Halloween, with Google’s Nest Hello video doorbell ringers.
- Movie night anyone? Twitch’s new ‘Watch Parties’ feature enables streamers to watch Amazon Prime with their viewers.
- Wedding called off? Pinterest launches new features that allow users to review and edit their past activity and interests.
- Google Maps adds two new features to the app which allows drivers to report accidents and road constructions on both iOS and Android devices.
- The YouCam App brings 13 Augmented Reality Halloween makeup looks and photo effects to life for a seriously spooky interactive experience.
- 16 incredibly useful things you didn’t know YouTube could do! From time-saving shortcuts to interface-enhancing adjustments.YouTube has plenty of tricks hidden up its sleeve.
- Digital ad spend worldwide will rise by 17.6%. According to an emarketer 2019 report, this is the first time digital will account for roughly half of the global ad marketing spend.