Social media platforms are constantly finding new ways to display engaging ads to their users. The latest platform to roll out a fresh approach to featuring ads is Instagram. Instagram launched Reels Ads across all regions around the globe last week. Click here to find out what the company had to say about the expansion.
- TikTok has new integrations 📱 TikTok Jump allows creators to share even more engaging content. Built by third-party providers, Jumps are mini-programs + services linked within videos.
- Pronoun visibility on Zoom 💻 Zoom is the latest service to give users an option to display pronouns. The feature is now available for version 5.7 of the video conferencing platform.
Have the ride of your life 🚲 Vanmooth are electric bikes designed to create a comfortable, sustainable and faster commute to work in cities around the world. Vanmooth’s e-bikes include theft defense technology and a tracking system – all linked to an app that sends alarm notifications and bike diagnostics.
- From esports leagues to global gaming events, there has been an 18% increase in Tweets about gaming YoY.
- With Tokyo 2020 starting soon, Facebook shared insights into how users engage with the Olympics. In 2016, more than 50 million users added profile picture frames to show their support.
- Social proof on e-commerce websites is linked to an increase in sales. According to research done by Nielsen, 92% of people will trust a recommendation from a peer.
- The influencer marketing industry is projected to be worth $15 billion by 2022 and currently accounts for 15% of the total global ad spend.