Everyone in the industry is still talking about audio! As we mentioned in last week’s FWD, Clubhouse is growing fast. Now Facebook is starting to roll out Clubhouse-inspired audio features, including Live Audio Rooms. Reddit has also officially announced ‘Reddit Talk’, providing another way for users to interact with subreddits.
- Facebook + Spotify partner up 🎵 Facebook is turning the volume up on its relationship with music. Users will be able to listen to music via Spotify while browsing through its apps.
- TikTok means business 💼 Meet the ‘Business Creative Hub’. TikTok is looking to help brands tap into the latest trends with the addition of a new content showcase for business accounts.
Healthcare made modern ☁️ PointClickCare is changing the senior care game! The start-up is harnessing cloud-based solutions for health care management to connect patient care, services and financial operations.
- Swipe up to buy! Cloud service, Animoto, found that 40% of consumers made more purchases from ads on social media YOY.
- Opportunity knocks! Facebook insights show that of those celebrating Ramadan in the UK, 62% say they’re not being served brand ads well…yet.
- Google has announced its biggest update to Google Earth in years: the ability to view the past 37 years of our planet in a new feature called ‘Timelapse’.