With the most anticipated online shopping days of the year soon upon us, e-Commerce sales are forecasted to grow by an average of 29.7% from last year’s sales, according to a report by Bounce X.
Many e-retailers are seizing the opportunity by setting up pop-ups around the world. eBay is opening a multi-room installation called ‘Black Friday Escape Room’ in New York and Amazon is hosting a four-day ‘Home of Black Friday experience in London, which will showcase hundreds of Amazon deals.
Stay tuned for a run-down of which retailers own this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday share-of-voice!
- #Sustainability 🔋Daimler introduces a new sustainable business strategy to reinvent their products with a clearer commitment to CO2-neutral mobility.
- FRI-YAY! 🍟McDonald’s is giving away chips for ‘Free Fries Friday’ to customers who order via the app! Sign up now to get your hands on a free portion of medium fries.
- Google Pay on the rise! 💳Google plans to enter the FinTech market next year, where they will partner with Citi bank to launch a new digital checking account called ‘Cache’.
- Discover Podcasts Weekly! 🎧Spotify’s algorithm can find your next favorite podcast, as they take their first steps toward personalizing podcast recommendations.
- Renault Marks the 30th Anniversary of Clio with a TV ad that tells the tale of a trans-channel love story. Powered by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
- An e-marketer report, forecast Snapchat to have more than 63 million users by the end of 2023 after winning back young users.
- Disney new video streaming service, Disney+, has seen over 10 million sign-ups in its first couple of days.
- Wikipedia’s co-founder takes on Facebook with, an ad-free social network which gained over 160K users in a week