The Easter weekend is fast approaching and our client, PepsiCo, has launched an exciting new collaboration with cute marshmallow brand, Peeps, to celebrate. The super sweet soda flavour has certainly got people talking. Todd Kaplan, VP of Marketing at Pepsi, said of the partnership: “After what has been a very difficult year, many consumers are looking for new things to smile about…” Read more here on The Drum – it will be sure to put a smile on your face!
- Snap says it’s time to remix ? Snapchat is working on a TikTok Duets-like feature called “Remix”. It will allow users to create new content using their friends’ Snaps. Rollout time is TBA.
- Go eco-friendly with Google ♻️ Google Maps will share the most eco-friendly routes, based on a list of factors such as traffic data and road inclines. Let’s help the environment together.
Meet your DNA Digital Twin ? Predictiv uses a Digital Twin to assess your risk of contracting a disease, using a DNA sample. About 16,000+ diseases can be tested for, and the Digital Twin can test the reactions of 300+ drugs.
- Social Bakers shared data about the shift to the digital marketing environment. For example, Facebook ads reach grew by 30% worldwide during the pandemic.
- App Annie, shared insights into app spending, highlighting the impact lockdown had on eCommerce. For example, the global spend on apps surged by 40%.
- Pinterest wants to branch into video. According to the platform, video views increased 100% year-over-year in the fourth quarter of 2020.