Read on to discover the latest updates from Snap and Netflix, as well as a startup securing motorcycle safety: Ride Vision.
- Seek your star sign on Snapchat ? Snapchat has launched a mystical feature called Astrological Profiles. This will give users insights into their star signs, and what it means for their relationships.
- Fast Laughs now on Netflix ? Netflix’s latest experiment involves delving into the short-form video content realm. This includes funny clips from both original and licensed programming.
Motorcycles being made safer ?️ Using an AI-powered safety system, Ride Vision’s technology analyses traffic patterns in real-time, identifies riders’ blind spots, and alerts when a rider is too close to another vehicle. Safety must come first!
- Google is wrapping up the year with enhancements to the company’s Google Chrome browser. The browser now launches 25 percent faster.
- According to analytics firm, Sensor, the Calm app was downloaded about 35,000 times whilst sponsoring the CNN election night coverage.
- Twitter has launched a Stories feature called Fleets. Users can now share updates that disappear after 24 hours within the app.