- Focus on safety for Instagram 📷 Instagram is working to become safer for younger users. It is testing a new tool which will prevent users messaging people under 18 that don’t follow them.
- Demand for Snapchat Egg Hunt 🐣 Do you know about the Great Snapchat Egg Hunt? Players use their phone location services to hunt eggs through Snapchat’s Snap Map. #Egg-cellent!
Supplements made easy 💊 myNUMEA is a personalised supplement dispenser that dispenses supplements as a blended liquid; eliminating the use of pills/capsules. Users can create customised supplement blends using a touchscreen interface.
- Facebook conducted a study on diversity in digital advertising and the results indicate that women are 14.1 times more likely than men to be shown in revealing clothing.
- Quartz analysed skin tones in 27,000 fashion and beauty Instagram images. Many showed evidence of diversity, but the increases were marginal.
- Disney is forecast to take Netflix’s crown. In 2024, the Disney streaming suite is set to reach 295 million and overtake Netflix’s 279 million subscribers.