For many of us, it feels like a lifetime ago that we stepped foot into an office.This 7-minute video from Apple perfectly sums up “the whole working-from-home thing” and the experiences we’ve all had navigating the new normal.
- Instagram introduces a pin 📌 This is not just any pin, the pin gives creators more control over the tone of their profiles. Three comments will be allowed to stick to the top of a thread.
- No awkward name blunders 🚫 LinkedIn is rolling out a new feature designed to help others pronounce your name correctly. Users can record 10-second clips on how to say a name.
- Twitter is on a secret mission 🐥 Codenamed “Gryphon”, Twitter is working on a new subscription platform. The only details that have been released are via a job posting. How mysterious…
- Google can see into the future 🔮 Google Analytics traditionally helps users measure the actions people take across your website. Now it can predict future actions people may take. Game-changer!
- WFH workouts meet tech 💪 From Tangram Factory, Smart Rope is a workout tool that connects to a mobile app; allowing a user to track their workout and progress against friends/other Smart Rope users.
- 57% – Gamer mums are a highly marketable consumer group. They are 57% more likely to invest in a streaming subscription service.
- 15 – The foodie scene on TikTok is constantly growing. Creators are sharing recipe ideas in the short space of 15 second videos.
- 98.2% – In H2 2019, TikTok removed 98.2% of videos violating the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service before they were reported by a user.
- 8X – Using the Google immersive ad experiences services, Nissan saw an engagement rate that was 8X higher than rich media benchmarks for the automotive vertical.