Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba Group, has hit another record high of US$38.4 billion in sales on this year’s Singles Day, which has overtaken Cyber Monday and Black Friday by becoming the biggest shopping day on the planet.
Get ready to experience the magic of the holiday season with your favourite brands, as they set up their Christmas themed pop-ups that use interactive and sensory experiences to celebrate the festive season. Tiffany & Co has created a scented Winter Wonderland in London’s Covent Garden, whilst PopSugar is opening a ‘Sugar Chalet’ shopping experience in New York’s Bryant Park.
- #VoiceSupport To help those on the verge of losing their voice, an AI project has been set up to help preserve and re-create the voices of people with medical conditions.
- Imagine a brighter future with #IGNITE Clorox has pledged to reduce plastic waste by signing the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s New Plastics Economy Global Commitment.
- Stranger Things have happened! Netflix and immersive experience Secret Cinema teamed up to invite people into the world of the cult show.
- Is it a bird, is it a plane? FedEx launches a pilot drone delivery program to help solve one of delivery’s biggest challenges!
- Youtube shares 3 ways brands can reach gifters and giftees this Christmas season.
- 8 ways brands can maximize and measure TV spend to ensure marketing effectiveness.
- World Media Group study reveals that 80% of respondents believe that content-led advertisement will grow over the next two years.
- Unilever will donate $1 to women’s charity every time an Instagram user swipes up and watches an ad for its Dove deodorant.