If you’ve ever wondered what the difference between community and influencer marketing is, check out the latest OMD Signals podcast, in partnership with Reddit! OMD USA’s Chief Media Officer George Manas talks about the resurgence in online communities and the importance of marketing with empathy.
Listen now on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, where you can also download previous episodes.
Speaking of influencers, TikTok has revealed the lucky creators that will get a helping hand in creating engaging and inspiring content. Read on to find out more.
- And the chosen users are… 📣 TikTok announced the first recipients of the $1 billion Creator Fund. The initiative will support creators of all backgrounds and mediums. What a top opportunity!
- Vimeo and Pinterest partner up 🎬 Video views on Pinterest have increased more than 3x in 2020 than the same period in 2019! Now Vimeo Create users will be able to upload direct to Pinterest.
- Listen up to this cool product 👂 Introducing Eargo! Eargo is a hearing aid that can recharge through a smart app. Described as ‘virtually invisible’, everything about this aid is modern and advanced. Find out more about it here.
- The average daily views of YouTube videos relating to guided meditation increased by over 40% after March 15th 2020.
- Technology is increasingly becoming part of daily life. Today 4 billion people have a smartphone – three quarters of all adults on earth.
- The conferencing service, Google Meet, will be launching in September. It will allow up to 49 participants to be seen.