Read on to discover the latest tech developments from Apple and Snap, as well as a new digital video startup: Loom.
- Apple sets new rules for apps 🍎 Apple wants to eliminate dodgy apps by using nutritional info-esque privacy labels. Watch out developers, the questions will start in December…
- Learning with Snap Connect 👻 So, what is Snap Connect we hear you ask? Internal experts provide in-depth perspectives on how to best use the various options at your disposal. Genius!
Zoom? Don’t you mean Loom? 💻 Loom allows users to record video messages on their computer screens. These can then be sent via email or text; allowing for faster and more streamlined communication.
- Facebook reported a 22% YoY increase in revenue as it reaped the benefits of a pandemic-induced acceleration of online commerce.
- According to MarTech Series, 130 million Instagram accounts tap on a shopping post to learn more about products every month.
- Ebrand, eShopWorld, predicts that global cross-border e-commerce sales could rise an average of 63% YoY throughout the festive season.