Did you catch the Super Bowl last weekend? Attracting around 160 million fans, the football extravaganza is one of the biggest advertising events of the calendar year. This year was extra special as our client, Pepsi, took home the Twitter #BrandBowl «MVP» for the second year. Read more about it here on Adweek.
- Have you heard of 3D audio? 🎧 There’s nothing better than a new podcast. Get ready for a more immersive experience as 3D audio technology, transports listeners to the studio.
- Shop till you drop on TikTok 👝 TikTok has big plans to enter the e-commerce space in the US. TikTok’s most popular users will be able to share links to products and earn commissions on sales.
Digital closet of dreams 👗 Fash\on is a South Korean start-up offering a digital closet. Users can mix-and-match their current wardrobe, and link to a physical store for product suggestions. Retailers can also incorporate an offline version of the digital closet in stores.
- Live streams were popular during Singles’ Day, and are set to shine during the Chinese New Year. Businesses adopting the tool jumped by 700%.
- Twitter has posted its latest earning results in Q4 and 2020. The platform has seen an increase of daily active users to 192 million.
- Bitcoin has soared to trade at an eye-watering $48,000 (£34,820), following the news that Tesla has invested in the crypto-currency.