It’s June, which means it’s Pride Month in the UK and US! TikTok has announced a range of different initiatives and tools to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community and promote creators within the app. This includes a push of the hashtag #ForYourPride to boost engagement among users.
- Twitter Blue has been confirmed ? The in-app purchase, “Twitter Blue”, was added to the company’s App Store listing, although the feature isn’t fully enabled yet. Click here to read more about it.
- What’s on your shopping list? ? Pinterest is helping users get closer to purchasing. The new feature automatically saves shoppable product pins and notifies users of price changes.
- Get lab work in minutes ? Rupa is a free no-subscription service that allows doctors to order patient lab work in minutes. Rupa manages the lab work implementation, tracking and reporting process from there; including dropping off test kits to a patient’s home.
- The largest agriculture-focused tech platform in China, Pinduoduo, says that it connects farmers to 800 million users around the world.
- Depop, a peer-to-peer social shopping app, is captivating the Gen Z audience with 90% of its active users under the age of 25.
- Chipotle hosted a virtual career fair on the platform, Discord, and saw a 77% WoW increase in applications following the event.
- Facebook’s latest report says that among those who’ve tried AR/VR, 44% said they did it for the first time since the pandemic started.