The Spotify & Joe Rogan saga continues, with Spotify allowing Rogan’s content to stay put on the platform. Despite this, the famous host removed several episodes of his eponymous podcast over the weekend.
- AR home decor on Pinterest 🏡 ‘Try On for Home Decor’ uses AR to let users see what decor pieces they find on Pinterest look like in their home, followed by the option to buy.
- Acknowledge Safer Internet Day 🌐 Internet safety is paramount. To promote this, Instagram has rolled out a new ‘Your Activity’ display, enabling improved content management in the app.
Get musical with Joué Play’s 🎵 Joué Play’s portable multi-instrument play-board allows users to play, mix and record music anywhere. The system can replicate 12 instruments and connects to smart devices for musical mixing and recoding.
- Need a prompt? 30% of users that were shown prompts, changed or deleted their replies, which helps avoid misinterpretation or offense.
- How productive are your mornings? The top LinkedIn Learning Course about morning habits had 24,874 views over the past year.
- In Meta’s Q4 earnings report, Facebook shares fell by 25% after the company reported its first ever drop in daily user numbers.
- Time to get creative. 65% of Spotlight submissions are utilising one of Snapchat’s AR Lenses or other creative tools.