The Campaign Media Awards shortlist is out, which sees OMD agencies receive 18 nominations across OMD EMEA, Manning Gottlieb OMD and OMD UK.
This includes Agency Team of the Year nominations for OMD UK Annalect, OMD UK Connections Planning and OmniGOV at Manning Gottlieb OMD. Work for some of the agencies’ biggest clients has been nominated in multiple categories.
The full list of nominations are:
- PepsiCo – Best International Strategy
Manning Gottlieb OMD:
- Renault – Automotive category
- HM Government – Healthcare category
- HM Government – Public Sector category
- Specsavers – The data and creativity award category
- Mitsubishi – Best use of experiential category
- Renault – Best branded content audio category
- UK Government – Content strategy category
- HM Government – Best use of insight category
- Specsavers and LNER – Product Innovation: Media Agency category
- OmniGOV – Agency Team of the Year
- Levi’s – Fashion and Beauty category
- McDonald’s – Best social strategy category
- Google – Media Partnership: Under 250k
- Barclays – Best use of insight category
- Boehringer Ingelheim – Creative Idea: Under 250k
- Annalect Team – Agency Team of the Year
- Connections Planning – Agency Team of the Year
The digital awards ceremony will take place across two days, on Wednesday 14 – Thursday 15 April. Click here for more information and click here to register to watch the awards.